Delivery is usually between 3-5 working days.
A standard delivery charge of £12.00 will be added in the shopping cart.
1. A delivery note shall accompany each delivery of Goods showing the date of the Order, all relevant Customer and Supplier reference and code numbers, the type and quantity of the Goods, and any special storage instructions.
2. We shall deliver the goods to the location set out in the order or such other location as the parties may agree, most deliveries are made via TNT or Parcelforce and require access to your property and require a signature for the delivery of goods. Goods cannot be left in porch or in garden for example but they can be delivered with a neighbour, as long as a signature is obtained. For sample pot orders, your order will be delivered via Royal Mail second class postal service. It is not possible to upgrade to first class due to Royal Mail restrictions.
3. Delivery of the Goods shall be completed on the Goods' arrival at the Delivery Location. The Customer shall be responsible for offloading the Goods promptly.
4. Delivery dates quoted are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. The Supplier shall not be liable for any failure or delay in delivery of the Goods to the extent that is caused by a Force Majeure Event.
5. If the Customer fails take delivery of the Goods, the Supplier shall store the Goods until delivery takes place, and charge the Customer for all related costs and expenses (including insurance).
6. No claims for damage in transit shall be made by the Customer after 24 hours following delivery.
Reporting Loss or Damages
Please order full packing units where possible to avoid delivery damage.
All damages & loss must be informed to our offices within 24 hours from receipt of delivery.
Before reporting any damage to us it is important that you have signed for your goods clearly UNCHECKED.
If the delivery is noticeably damaged please mark DAMAGED.
Failure to do this will result in you not being able to claim for a credit or refund on the damaged goods.